2.26.2013

OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls

Over the weekend I picked up a bottle of OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls, at my local Ulta on sale. And Score! I love this color :)





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Evy
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-No Time

The application of this polish was great, it applied smoothly and was completely opaque in two coats. I am pretty sure I'm like the last person to finally buy this polish but its a super pretty white/gray color. This is definitely going to be one of my new go-to colors. 

Also, I am trying to switch up my photos and try my hand at bottle shots and a new watermark. What do you think? Your honest feedback is appreciated.

Hope all of you lovely readers are having a good week.


1 comment:

  1. this is so simple yet so pretty! love it! if my ulta has it ill be sure to scoop it up!

    ReplyDelete