5.15.2013

DIFFERENTdimension Echoes Collection - Time

Happy Wednesday!

Polish #3 today from DIFFERENTdimension is Time:






Missi describes Time as a clear base with grey, black and purple glitters in a variety of shapes and sizes. This polish may require some extra patience in applying and may be best dabbed on. 
I did do a little fishing to get some of the larger glitters out but it honestly didn't require too much work, and as you can see, there really are a lot of different shapes! Very fun. This is one coat over Julep Claire, topped with gelous and Poshe.

Here you can see Time swatched over black and white, shiny and matte (I didn't fish out any purples for the below picture, my bad!).


Do you like polishes with large shaped glitter like this? I think it adds something from to have in your collection.
You can buy this and other DIFFERENTdimension polishes at Missi's esty site, here!

*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

1 comment: