8.20.2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts: Tri-Polish Challenge

Happy August Tri-Polish Challenge! This months colors are red, yellow and green. lol. NOT my favorite color combination, but I thought I would still give it a go :)


These are the colors that I decided to use this month, OPI - On Collins Ave, Color Club - Almost Famous and Revlon - Emerald.

For this first mani, I decided to go ahead and use all three colors in a brushed fan mani.





In addition to the three color choices, I used a base of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then brushed on the colors with a fan brush and topped it all off with Out The Door. This was my first time trying this technique and I don't really think I did it right lol. The lines were a little thicker than I was hoping they would be and I don't really think the colors compliment each other that well. LOL. 

Overall, this reminds me of a little kids finger painting. haha.

Don't forget to check out what all the other ladies did for their mani's below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment