8.02.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Around The World - Week 1

TGIF!!!!

I am so glad it's Friday. My husband is feeling better after his Vertigo affliction and so we will finally be able to actually do things this weekend!

The August theme in the Nail Challenge Collaborative is Around The World. I voted for this theme but honestly don't think I am creative enough to think up four Around The World inspired mani's. LOL. Anyway, this one is sort of lame but it is also one of my go to looks; the FRENCH mani (get it? France? lol)





Polishes Used:
-Sally Hansen - White On
-Savvy - French Rose Opal Frost
-HK Girl Topcoat

So, I just now noticed as I was typing out my polishes used the the shimmery topcoat contains "FRENCH" too so there you go! I know I know, sort of lame, BUT, I really love wearing simple mani's like this to work and my co-workers always ask me if I got acrylics back on. haha.

I am sure the other ladies were much more creative, and I do have an idea brewing for next week's mani. In the meantime, check out what all the other participants did!


No comments:

Post a Comment