11.04.2013

Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up

Happy Monday!!!

Today I'm back with my second installment in the Nail Art for Nubs link-up. Today I went with one of my favorite looks. This one is super simple, and would look good on both nubs and long nails too!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Maybelline - Amethyst Ablaze
-Out The Door
-Rhinestones
-Gelous

I did a similar look here for the NCC Halloween Challenge and decided to do another mani, this time monotone with purple shades! I have used Amethyst Ablaze for stamping in the past but never as a base polish and I really like it. So for this look, I simply put the base color down, topped with Gelous and while the Gelous was still wet I added the rhinestones. Once they were secure I topped with a layer of out the door and there you have it :)

Have you tried this look before? I think you could add more or less rhinestones based on how long your nails are, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment