11.18.2013

Nail Art For Nubs Link-Up

I know it's only been 4 weeks but I am glad that I'm sticking with the Nail Art for Nubs Link-up. I also know we were able to generate some interest from other short nailed ladies so you may be seeing even more manis in the link-ups soon!





Polishes Used:
-Kiss Marbleizing Polish & Pen Kit
-Out The Door

For this week's look I used another Kiss Nail Art Set; this time, the Marbleizing Polish & Pen Kit (you can check it out here), but you don't need the kit to create this look. All you need is 3 or 4 polishes of similar colors, the colors I used were all purple but adding pink or white or blue in this look would have looked really pretty as well. All you need to do it paint a base color, and while it's still wet add dabs of polish in the other colors and then use a toothpick or pin to swirl them together. I think I was pushing down too hard with the pen though because I sort of scrapped the bottom color off at points; however, once I added the top coat is easily smoothed everything out!

I hope you enjoy this look and make sure to check out what the other ladies did (and let me know if this look inspires you to try something similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment