12.08.2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Christmas Winter Challenge - Winter Nature

Happy Sunday!!! Today I am back with my second mani in the Crumpet's Nail Tarts Christmas Winter Challenge. This look is, Winter Nature.


I had something in mind for this look and I really love how it was executed on the nail :)





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-NOPI - Midnight Madness
-Revlon - Emerald
-Maybelline - Bold Gold
-Hard Candy - Matte-ly in Love
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 6 - Happy Holidays

Originally I had planned on just doing gold trees overtop of a green base, however, I decided that adding the dark shimmerly blue with the green in a Saran Wrap mani would give more of the "at night" illusion to this look. Ulitmatley, after stamping I decided it would look good matte; and I loved how the final look turned out! Christmas Trees outside at night!

What do you think? Does this fit with the Winter Nature theme?

Don't forget to check out what the other Nail Tarts did with this theme below!

No comments:

Post a Comment