6.18.2014

KB Shimmer - Summer Collection Swatches & Review

Today I have six gorgeous shades from the KB Shimmer Summer Collection. And if you're wondering, yes, this is her SECOND Summer Collection already! (I believe this is it for now... lol)
 
Radiant Orchid – Radiant Orchid, 2014 color of the year, is the ideal shade to transition nails from spring to summer and even fall.  This pink toned purple has fuchsia and mauve undertones.
 

I love creams and how much more on-trend can you get than a Radiant Orchid polish named Radiant Orchid?! This is two coats, and as with her other creams, the formula on this polish was excellent.

 
Peak My Interest – A melon pink colored polish with triangle glitters in white, pink and dark aqua.
 

This is my first polish with triangle glitters; I love that! I liked the glitters and base combo of this polish. This is three thin coats.


 
Look High And Holo – A raspberry jelly with a rainbows worth of holographic glitters in hexes and squares.
 

I am wearing two coats of color here; this shade is super jam packed with glitters so it's more of a dab me on type of glitter. I love the raspberry jelly base of this shade.


 
Scribble Me This – A graffiti inspired glitter top coat featuring mini stars, triangles, and neon glitters.
 

I love neon glitters; plus the triangles?! Love! This is two coats of the glitter topper. I can totally see the graffiti inspiration in this.


 
Sweet Wave – A Bright pastel candy inspired glitter top coat with white, mint, periwinkle and watermelon colored glitters.
 

This glitter topper reminds me of spring; but I love that because pastel glitters are so pretty! This is jam packed with glitters as well; two coats shown.


 
Happily Ever Aster – A floral inspired glitter top coat with purple, lavender, light aqua and white glitters swimming in a sparkling base.

This one reminded me of a spring polish as well, but as with the last one I love it! I'm sure if it paired this over a bright blue or pink it would seem more summery, but since I chose this pastel base I think it's leaning more "spring". This is two coats of glitter topper.


 
There are 6 additional shades in the collection and you can check out the Press Release HERE for more pictures and descriptions.
 
So which of these shades is your favorite? Will you be picking any of these up?
 
There are also some cool nail decals which I will be reviewing in a separate post! You can purchase the polishes and decals at the following locations:
*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment