6.20.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Black & White - Week 4

So I was loving the Black & White theme so much that I decided to do my 4th and final look early! Two NCC look's in one week?! Lucky You!

If you follow me on Instagram you already saw a sneak peek at this look.






This is the look that I wore on my actual birthday and for a couple days afterwards. I got a TON of compliments on it, guys, girls, strangers, etc.

These are actually Formula X ASAP 5-finger- Real Nail Lacquer Appliqués from Sephora. You can find them HERE. There were 8 different designs in the package so you can see the designs that I didn't have an opportunity to use below.


I found these appliques to be similar to some of the other appliques that I have tried previously, such as the Incoco strips.

I still have some money left on a Sephora GiftCard so chances are I will pick up another package of appliques next time I'm in the store.

Check out how the other ladies of the Nail Challenge Collaborative have incorporated Black & White into their final June looks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment