10.15.2012

Liquid Lacquer - Holographic Polishes! (Pic Heavy)

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen!

I recently had the opportunity to try out some of Liquid Lacquer's (formerly 2Chix Lacquer) new holographic polishes and today I am going to share them with you!

I have 4 polishes to show you, Mint, Sky, Holo-Barney and Royal Holo-ness. I took indoor and outdoor pictures to capture the awesomeness of the polish! All photos are shown with 3 coats of color.

First Up is "Mint":








"Sky":









"Holo-Barney":








"Royal Holo-ness":









Aren't these polishes lovely!!! My favorite is definitely Royal Holo-ness. The blue with the holo just looks amazing to me!

Melissa from Liquid Lacquer is a great indie seller; she has great communication, provides good quality photos of her polish, and most importantly, her polishes are awesome! 

Make sure to check our Liquid Lacquers:


4 comments:

  1. Royal Holo-Ness is a beautiful polish!! Love the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! These all look stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they are all so stunning, I love love love holo's!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous with a capital G. All the colors are just perfect!! Your pictures are excellent. I totally love it when bloggers take the time to show a lot of pictures at different angles. Very good job!

    ReplyDelete