10.29.2012

Two Birds - Donner & Blitzen's Snow Prints

I'm back! Sorry for being MIA this weekend. Like I mentioned on Friday, I had a lot going on this weekend.  It was really fun to spend some time with friends that we don't get to see that often.

Over the weekend I received my recent purchase from Two Birds. I ordered two pretty polishes from their holiday collection, Donner & Blitzen's Snow Prints and Santa's Underpants. You can check out their store on etsy here.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Two Birds - Donner & Blitzen's Snow Prints
-Gelous
-OTD

This is a really pretty light white jelly polish with slight shimmer, blue micro glitters, small and medium white hex and a really lovely light blue/robin's egg medium hex. I am wearing 3 coats in these pictures and I think that's the prefect amount of opaque-ness. 

Do you own any Two Birds polishes? Which ones? 


4 comments: