10.10.2013

Couture Nail Lacquer - Summer's End Crisp Apple Rose

Happy Thursday, today I will be sharing with you Couture Nail Lacquer - Summer's End Crisp Apple Rose. I recently won this polish from Lindsey over at Wondrously Polished. I'm sure you are already following her blog, but if not, you must, its absolutely wonderful and her nail art skills are amazing <3





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Couture Nail Lacquer - Summer's End Crisp Apple Rose

This is a bright yellow crelly polish with red and black glitters. Although it is a bright and bold shade, it is actually a color I would have picked myself since it have black and yellow. ;) The application was OK, not the best, not the worse. I would be interested to try out some of the other shades from Couture Nail Lacquer.

Lindsey also threw in some Sephora OPI Nail Polish Strips for me as a special little treat :) Of course, I threw the packaging away before I noted what the pattern was called. (typical); but anyway, here are the photos.





These were pretty strips and unlike some other polish strips these were very flexible and easy to work with. My only complaint would be that they are so stretchy that I ripped one putting them on; however, I would rather them be pliable and just work carefully instead of ones that won't bend and stretch at all. 

Have you tried these strips at all? Which brand are your favorite?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment