2.15.2014

Cirque - Alchemy Collection Swatches - Part 2

Earlier this month I showed you 3 polishes from the Cirque Alchemy Collection that my friend, Brigitte, let me borrow. Today I will be showing you 3 more.

Lichen: A golden olive that shifts to grassy green at different angles.

Direct Artificial Light






Baptisia: A shimmery midnight indigo


Direct Artificial Light







Arcane Fire: A deep ruby red with multi-faceted gold sparks


Direct Artificial Light
 





Aren't these all such gorgeous shades!!! I took the photos with the direct artificial light to try to capture all the gorgeous shimmers in each of these polishes!!

If you had to pick your favorite shade of these three which would it be?! I think mine would have to be Lichen or Baptisia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment