2.25.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Favorite Nail Polish Brand

Today's theme in Twinsie Tuesday is "Favorite Nail Polish Brand". This was an easy one for me, my current favorite brand is OPI!


I love all of the neutral cream polishes that OPI comes out with and am trying to build up my stash of them, so for today's look I used the above four shades.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-OPI - My Vampire is Buff
-OPI - My Very First Knockwurst
-OPI - Skull & Glossbones

I wanted to go for a sort of quilted gradient look. It didn't turn out exactly as I had envisions but I still love it!! It's so delicate and gentle looking and I didn't want to take it off! This was my first attempt at the quilted look, I don't think that mine had enough depth since I covered everything with a  layer of topcoat but it also has a sort of lattice effect which is pretty.

Have you tried this type of look before?

I can't wait to see what the other ladies favorite brands are! I bet there may be a couple who pick OPI as well (I mean, who wouldn't? lol)

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment