2.17.2014

Seche Nail Lacquer - Perfectly Poised Collection Swatches & Review


I am so excited to be sharing with you 3 gorgeous shades from the Seche Nail Lacquer - Perfectly Poised Collection. The collection contains 6 pretty and springy shades.

Effortlessly Styled: Melon sherbet cream




Conquer the World: Light teal with gold shimmer




Keep It You: Deep rose pink with purple shimmer
 


 
I am loving all of these shades!! They all had great application and were two coaters. I loved the subtle shimmers in Conquer The World and Keep It You. I will definitely be picking up the rest of the colors from the collection.
 
 
Which of these is your favorite? Do you own any of the collection? Will you be picking any up?
 

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment