11.04.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Minimalistic

This week's theme for the Twinsies is Minimalistic. Since things have been sort of crazy for me lately with work and travel, this was the perfect time for a simple minimalistic look, and I was inspired by one of my fellow Twinsies, Lisa.



I decided to go with a simple bright base color, and to keep it minimalistic, I simple added the 3D bow. Now, some of you may be thinking; a big 3D bow hardly seems minimalistic, but it does sort of feel minimal to me AND being honest it also took minimal effort :-P

Let's see how minimal the other girlies went this week:

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

 

No comments:

Post a Comment