7.08.2013

DIFFERENT dimension - Set It Free Collection

Happy Monday! Today I have a the 3 pretties from DIFFERENTdimenson Set It Free collection, Stronger, Wide Awake and Black Dahlia. All of these are gorgeous colors and although I just bought mini's I probably should have bought full sized bottles!

First up, Stronger:





Missi describes this polish as "Stronger is a blue leaning periwinkle scattered holographic polish with hints of different colors reflected in the light. It looks amazing by itself or layered over other colors." I really like this shade of blue and all of the dimensions of the polish. I am wearing two coats of Stronger with topcoat. 

Next up, Wide Awake:






Missi describes Wide Awake as "Wide Awake is a light pink scattered holographic polish with hints of different colors reflected in the light (a hot pink 'flash'). It looks amazing by itself or layered over other colors." As with Stronger, Wide Awake is a really pretty polish, and this is almost a neutral that I would wear everyday! I have on two coats without top coat. 

Finally, we have Black Dahlia:






Missi describes this as "Black Dahlia is a black leaning greyish purple scattered holographic polish with hints of different colors reflected in the light, it also has micro iridescent glitters in it. It looks amazing by itself or layered over other colors." This without a doubt my favorite polish of the collection, I am wearing two coats with no top coat. 

Overall, all three of these shades are gorgeous and I would reccomend if you're on the fence, to just do it, because you NEED them :)

You can purchase DIFFERENTdimension polish on Missi's Etsy Site here, but also stay up to date with new polishes and restocks by following DIFFERENTdimension on Facebook and Instagram!



4 comments:

  1. Wow these are all gorgeous colors! What an awesome collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how soft these shades are, except for the black of course. I naturally love dark shades, but I have to say that I'm drawn to stronger the most. Very nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are stunners! I love the softness of these polishes! Beautiful swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might choose black dahlia :) stunning !

    ReplyDelete