7.14.2013

AIS - Shadow/Double Stamping

Oh my goodness, I just went through my history and haven't participated in Adventures in Stamping since April!!! Bad Blogger!!! So anyway, I am trying REALLY hard to participate in all my challenges in July now that I have a little more free-time. Anyway, this week's AIS theme is Shadow or Double Stamping.





Polishes Used:
-Nail Tek II
-OPI - Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ
-Konad - White
-Konad - Pink
-HK Girl
-Pueen05

For this mani I started with a base of Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ; one of my favorite OPI colors, then topped it with Konad White and Pink stamped with this image off of Pueen05. On my pinky and index finger I put the white down first and the middle and ring got the pink first. What is odd about this is that I am usually HORRIBLE at lining up my stamps, they are always sort of wonky. So my plan was to have a bunch of random lines here, like my pointer finger, then low and behold my ring finger comes along and decides to be all fancy and lined up out of nowhere. LOL.

Anyway, this is a fun mani and I am glad that I am participating in Adventures in Stamping again. Make sure to keep an eye out for the other Shadow/Double stamping mani's around the nail world today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment