7.15.2013

What I Wore - Pirates Game Nails

Happy Monday! I am back with the long awaited second edition of "What I Wore" lol. Anyway, on Friday my husband and I went to the Pittsburgh Pirates [baseball] game. Now if you know us, you will know that we are full season ticket holders so going to a game is nothing special for us, however, since we do go a lot, I rarely do "Pittsburgh" themed nails, but this past Friday, I did, and here there are :)





Polishes Used:
- Nail Tek II
-Nicole by OPI - Ladies in the Limelight
-Konad - White
-Konad - Black
-HK Girl Topcoat
-Pueen11

I was planning on using black and white to stamp with over this lime leaning yellow, but I let my husband pick the stamping image and he picked these fun arrows. I picked up Ladies in the Limelight from my local Big Lots for only $1.00! It was a little thin so I am wearing 3 coats, but it is completely smoothed out and fully opaque.

Do you ever go to baseball games or do "team" colored manis?


No comments:

Post a Comment