9.28.2013

Blue Babyshower Waterfall Mani

Today I went to the baby shower of my best friend from High School. We have been friends for 13 years now and even though she lives a couple states away, whenever she comes back to visit her family, we pick up as if she never left. Don't you love friends like that?

As I mentioned, today was her babyshower for her first baby, a boy whom they will be naming Levi; I can't wait for him to arrive. Unfortunately I had the time wrong in my phone for the shower so I arrived a little late. Thankfully, I only missed the "mingling" at the beginning and a few little games but made it for everything else.

Anyway, I wanted to do something cute with my nails so I went to my favorite easy mani, waterfall mani, in a combination of blues for baby Levi.





 
Polishes Used:
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-China Glaze - Man Hunt
-China Glaze - Electric Beat
-Kiss - Soft Blue
-Revlon - Radiant
-Hard Candy - Matte-ly In Love

I started with my white base, added the blue stripes, and topped those off with random stripes of the glitters in Radiant. I love how glitters look mattified and I think that this look is great. I got a couple compliments on these nails at the shower too so that's always nice.

Here is a picture of the pretty mom to be, Colleen and myself from the shower. (IDK why I'm cheesin' so bad lol)


Congrats Colleen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment