9.11.2013

Seche Nail Color - Versatile & Happy, As Is

Today I have two lovely shades to share with you from the Seche Nail Color Clever & Confident Fall 2013 Collection. These are my first Seche color polishes and I am confident they won't be my last.

First up, Versatile:



This is an amazing green shade of polish! It was completely opaque in one coat (although I couldn't leave just one coat on, so I added a second). The application was great; not streaky at all and since this shade was so opaque, it will definitely be great for stamping! I topped it off with Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat.

Next up, Happy, As Is:



Happy, As Is is a great berry red shade. It was also mostly opaque in one coat, although I did feel it was better with two coats, just evened everything out. Even thought I used two coats, it is still opaque enough for nail art and stamping. I topped this off with Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat.

Do you own any polishes from the Clever & Confident Collection? Do you have a favorite shade from the two that I showed you? (I love both, I can't decide!)

No comments:

Post a Comment