9.14.2013

DIFFERENTdimension - Fall 2013 Collection - Part 1

Over the next couple of days I will be sharing with you some drool worthy polish from DIFFERENTdimension. Missi has come up with great Fall and Halloween Collections and I am lucky enough to be sharing them with my lovely readers.


Fall 2013 and Halloween Collection
Today I will be sharing with you the 4 holographic shades from the Fall 2013 Collection.



Dueling Unicorns:

 
"A gorgeous violet linear holographic polish, and it opaque in 2-3 coats"




I am wearing 2 coats of Dueling Unicorns here in the photos with no top coat. The application was super smooth and gorgeous.

Nessie's Revenge:

 
"A darkened grass green (think almost asparagus green or olive green) that is opaque in 2-3 coats. Named for the Lochness Monster who has been rumored to have been around for over 80 years."





I am wearing two coats of polish without topcoat. This polish had great application as well and I found it to be most opaque out of the holos from the collection.

Chocolate:


"A yummy linear version of last year's Warm Fuzzies. It is opaque in 2-3 coats and such a gorgeous shade of brown, even for those of us who aren't crazy about browns!"




I am wearing two coats of polish without topcoat. I completely agree with Missi on this one that even people who may not like browns will like this shade, its gorgeous!

Lucky:


"A luscious darkened berry linear holographic polish that is opaque in 2-3 coats"


 

I am wearing two coats of Lucky here with no top coat. This is a really lovely berry shade and I love that Missi called this Luscious! 

All of these holographic polishes are gorgeous! You pretty much need them all in your collection. Also, word on the street is that these stamp as well ;)

These polishes will be available on Missi's DIFFERENTdimension Etsy shop on September 21st so be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment