9.17.2013

DIFFERENTdimension - Silenced the Lambs - Halloween Collection


Today I will be sharing with you the Silenced the Lambs DIFFERENTdimension Halloween Collection.


Fall 2013 and Halloween Collection
There are 4 lovely shades in the Halloween Collection.


Good Evening Clarice...:


"A pale lime green linear holographic polish the glows in the dark. Opaque in 2-3 coats but can also be layered over white to increase glow strength"






I decided to layer this over OPI - Alpine Snow. The glow power on this polish is serious! It was super bright, unfortunately I had a hard time capturing it with my nice camera and the first dark picture is with my iphone. I added the second picture since it was sort of creepy, which fits in perfectly with the Halloween Collection theme!

Have The Lambs Stopped Screaming?:


"Different shades, sizes and shapes of traditional Halloween colors (black, white and orange), all set in a clear base with a smattering of holographic dust - Also reminds me of a deconstructed monarch butterfly in a way"


 

 
I decided to layer this shade over China Glaze - Solar Power. The glitter topper was jam packed full of glitters and is absolutely perfect for Halloween.

It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin:

 
"A blackened texture polish with bursts of orange peeking out. Perfect for Halloween and also looks amazing with topcoat"


No Topcoat




With Topcoat
I am wearing 2 coats of this shade. It is not as textured as some of the mainstream textured polishes such as OPI or JulieG but it has a nice effect, it also dried to a sort of "leather finish" which I found interesting. I have pictures without and with topcoat and both create a great look. This would have been perfect for me in High School as my HS colors were black and orange!

I Ate His Liver With Some Fava Beans and A Nice Chianti:

 
"Different shaded green, purple and black with some holographic dust for added effect in a clear base. Would look great over an array of colors"




I am wearing 1 coat of the glitter over China Glaze Highlight of My Summer. This glitter is jam packed but not gloopy at all, it had great application.

I hope you liked the Halloween Collection as much as I did and that you will be picking some up when they come out :)

These polishes will be available on Missi's DIFFERENTdimension Etsy shop on September 21st so be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment