1.20.2014

Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up

First off, I want to say HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY to my little sister! You saw a lovely post last week with a picture of my pretty little sister and I so everyone should wish Elizabeth a great day :)

I'm finally back with another Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up. I hadn't participated for a couple weeks but have been meaning to get back into the flow of it. Here is the look that I created for this week.

 
 


Polishes Used:
-GOSH - With a Twist
-OPI - My Vampire is Buff
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-Konad - Black
-Cheeky Jumbo Plate 1 - Viva Mexico

For this look, I started with a base of With a Twist, then I sponged on some random splotches of My Vampire is Buff and My Boyfriend Scales Walls. After letting that dry, I added the stamping using the special Konad Black polish and Viva Mexico plate from Cheeky.

I like this look because it was super simple to create but the design of the stamp gives it a really unique look. I only wish I was better at stamping straight because my stamping always seems to come out a little diagonally. I didn't add any topcoat to this look because I sort of liked the half shiny half dull look without topcoat.

Do you love this look? Hate it? Any suggestions for straighter stamping?

Make sure to check out what the other nubbinized ladies did this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment