7.20.2012

China Glaze - I'm Not Lion

Yesterday I was at Ulta and saw the "new" China Glaze collection. I really liked all of the colors in the collection, but unfortunately I was on a no spending mission so I limited myself to I'm Not Lion, which had been my favorite color in all the swatches I had seen online, and it did not disappoint :)




Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-China Glaze - I'm Not Lion
-Out The Door - Top Coat

As always my camera didn't catch the awesomeness of this color, it's shimmery, glittery, gold and lovely. I even think it would look good on all skintones out there :)

Which polishes from the Safari Collection do you have?

P.S. I have a feeling that the 200 Follower Giveaway may start tomorrow!
P.P.S Sorry for the short post today!




4 comments:

  1. I really love the collection! This glitter is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! Most of this collection doesn't really appeal to me, but I really like the glitter ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't have any from this collection, yet, but the lion and the elephant are my favorite from this collection :-D

    ReplyDelete