7.14.2012

Sugar Plum Fairy & Sparkling Peach

This is one of the mani's that I did before I put on my shellac (which I still have on but will probably be taking off soon - I'm already itchin for a change).




Polised Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Funky Fingers - Sugar Plum Fairy
-LAGirl - Sparkling Peach
-Out The Door - TopCoat

As always when I use any shimmer/glitter, the pictures do you not this mani any justice. This is such a beautiful light purple cream polish that was completely opaque in two coats. I decided to spice it up a bit by adding two coats of sparkling peach. I loved how this mani looked in person and I always love when I go outside and love how my nails look in the sun (when we have it!) I did these when it was 90+ degrees and VERY humid so the only times I was outside was walking to and from my car at work. LOL.

I never thought I would say this, but thankfully today it's cooler (80's) and raining (my lawn was brown). LOL. I know that the northeast (US) did in the last couple of weeks, what about you ladies who live elsewhere? Happy Saturday!


2 comments: