7.22.2012

Revlon - Espresso

Today I am showing you Revlon Espresso. I was able to pick this up at Big Lots in a two pack with Espresso and Emerald.  I think the pack only cost me $2.50, so it was definitly worth it. If you live by a Big Lots, you should check out what nail polishes they have out right now. I also saw some e.l.f. polishes there as well. Anyway, here we go.





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Revlon - Espresso
-NYC - Matte Me Crazy

I did these nails a couple of weeks ago, hence the old watermark. This polish has a shiny finish but I thought that it would like amazing matte, and I was right! This is a really dark brown and making it matte alsmost reminds me a chalkboard. It's a little vampy for summer, but I have to say I am getting excited for fall to start wearing more of these darker tones.

Don't forget to enter my 200 Follower Giveaway here :)


3 comments: