12.16.2012

Green Red and White with OPI - Fresh Frog of Bel Air

Today I wanted to try out one of my untried glitters, OPI - Fresh Frog of  Bel Air. I have seen this over a red base and that was super Christmas-y but I wanted to just use it over my favorite green creme, Parrot.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sally Hansen - Parrot
-OPI - Fresh Frog of Bel Air
-OTD

This is one coat of glitter over two coats of  Parrot. It is a lovely combination that would be good for pretty much any season out there. I felt like I needed to jazz it up a little by adding some red and white to this, so of course, I tried out my new favorite technique, the "striped gradient".






Polishes Added:
-Kiss - White
-Orly - Ma Cherie

I didn't love this technique as much today as I have in the past. I have done softer, closer matching colors previously, this is the first "bold" color combination. I think it was the brush that I used for the red that ruined it for. Oh well, it's still super fun and perfect for Christmas.

I finally finished all of my Christmas shopping, well, with the exception of one final item; are you done with your Holiday shopping yet?


1 comment:

  1. Love the glitter with that base! I think your striped gradient is really fun for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete