12.14.2012

Holiday Happy Hour - Guest Post by Kelsie's Nail Files

Hello Lovelies! Today I have my second guest blogger posting in my Holiday Happy Hour series. I am having fun with this and love seeing what the ladies come up with. I met Kelsie earlier this year when we participated in the 31 Day Challenge together. She has awesome mani's and does a broad range of stuff from stamping to freehand to glequins! Make sure you check out her blog, Kelsie's Nail Files!

*****

Hello fellow polish addicts... HAPPY HOLIDAYS! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Kelsie from Kelsie's Nail Files. This is my favourite time of year and I am so honored to be sharing some of my festive nail art with A Little Polish :)

I started with a simple stamping manicure...


I started with a coat of Barry M Raspberry then added Flomar 393 glitter to the base of each nail. Then stamped with Jordana's French Manicure White. 
The bell is BM-223, Snowman BM-318 , Tree BM-205, Gift box BM-205 and snow flakes BM-319.


I wore this look for one day and it seemed like something was missing, so when I got home from work I added a few splashes of color...


There were too many individual polishes used so I decided not to list each one.


I want to say a big thank you to Stephanie for hosting my nails on her blog... and I wish you all the happiest of holidays with your loved ones!! :D 

*****

Isn't this super cute! I love the shimmery subtle gradient under the stamping and I love how she "colored" in her stamping; I never would have thought to do that, but isn't that what's the best thing about blogger friends? Getting awesome inspiration. Thank You Kelsie for showing up this awesome holiday mani!




2 comments: