12.18.2012

Holiday Happy Hour - Guest Post By Color Me So Crazy

This is a special week in the Holiday Happy Hour Series because we have 3 guest posts! I asked one of my good friends IRL, Brigitte, from Color Me So Crazy to do a post for me, and of course, she said yes. As she mentions below, we are neighbors so it's fun to be able to borrow and try out new polishes and techniques together :)

*****

Ohh my first guest blog post and I am pumped!! When Stephanie asked about possibly doing a Holiday post, I didn't know what to do. I'm in two challenge groups and by this point I have just about every Christmas themed mani picked out for my challenges and Holiday parties. Then... I was watched ABC Family and saw a commercial for Justin Biebers new perfume and then I got a light bulb!! Today's theme is "All I Want for Christmas to Get Rid of My Bieber Fever!" I have Bieber Fever baaaad! This actually started as a joke at work because I was singing extra loud to myself along with Bieber. I walked out of my office and there were all my coworkers staring! This then evolved into my Bieber craze. I was given Bieber notebooks, pictures on my desktop and even a Justin doll. It has now turned into a fever! I have an office decorated like a teenager!!! So instead of hiding from my constant embarrassing teenage gifts from my coworkers, I am going to embrace it. Lets just hope the fever goes down in the new year!! As you can see, my fever starts out mild and quickly escalates to red hot, psychotic purple and finally explodes to an all out Bieber epidemic! Enjoy!! 
NOPI- Studio Mama
NOPI- OMB!
NOPI- I've Got Bieber Fever
NOPI- Step 2 the Beat of My Heart




NOPI- Studio Mama


NOPI- OMB!

NOPI- I've Got Bieber Fever
Love this one sooo much, I had to show it twice



 Bieber Explosion!!


*****

These shades are all so pretty, and they look super cute with those heart glitters. And Brigitte is right, although it started out as a joke, my husband and I did get a Bieber themed gift to give to one of them for Christmas ;) 

Thanks Brigitte for participating in this series for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment