1.29.2013

OPI - Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Polishes - Part 2

Hey Loves! I know it's been over a week since I showed you swatches of the first two Mariah Carey Liquid Sand polishes, but today I am showing you the remaining polishes!

First we have the blue; Get Your Number:






I really like this shade! Out of all 4 colors it has the most sort of silver holo glitters in it so it gives some really pretty sparkle.

Next up, the final shade; Stay The Night:





I love that this shade has the red/pink glitters in. I thought that this would be my favorite color, but I really can't pick one. I seriously loved all of the shades in this Liquid Sand collection and I am interested to see what colors they come out with next.

Do you have any of the Liquid Sand polishes? Which shade out of the 4 is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment