4.19.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Pastels Week 3

Happy Friday!!! Today I have my 3rd installment of Pastel Month as part of the Nail Challenge Collaborative.

I have to admit this is a bit of an upcycled mani and I am not in love with it, but it actually wasn't as bad as I initially thought.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Pahlish - Sweet Venom
-Sally Hansen - White On
-Kiss - Soft Purple

I had been wearing Sweet Venom alone all day and just didn't really want to take it off (you will see a post of it alone coming up soon); so what better than to try my first ruffian mani. I was not sure how to actually do it so I just free-handed it, but my only issue was that the line between the white and pink just wasn't crisp enough for me, so I added to purple dots to break it up and I actually like how simple and cute this look is.

Have you tried ruffians? How did you do it? 
Make sure to enter my Eccentric Giveaway by clicking the button on my right hand tool bar.


Let's see what the other lovely ladies decided to do for their 3rd Pastel Manis:

6 comments:

  1. It still looks good to me :) Never tried a ruffian but I might try it out in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lisa. It's a cute mani! I did ruffians a couple of times and I think the design has a lot of potential. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really been able to get into ruffians but I really love this. I think the dots make it for me along with the color choices. A lot of ruffians I see seem to be dark colors and this is so bright and springy instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this design! I did a pastel nail look too if you want to check it out ;) http://bubblybabblings.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/notd.html

    ReplyDelete