4.03.2013

MASH Scented Neon Nail Polish Set Review - Part 2

Hello Loves!

Today I have the final 3 polishes from the MASH Scented Neon Nail Polish Set. Red/Cherry, Pink/Strawberry and Orange/Orange. I hope you enjoyed seeing the first 3 shades in yesterday's post!

Red / Cherry:





I have on two coats of this polish, and the application was very smooth and even. This polish smelled exactly like Cherry Airheads!

Pink / Strawberry:





This pink polish was completely opaque in two coats and have really smooth and even application. It smelled  delicious like strawberry Bubblicious/Bubble Yum. 

Orange / Orange:





I didn't expect this orange to look good on my skin-tone  and although its probably not my *ideal* color, it's not too bad! This polish also had smooth and even application and smelled just like a fruity orange. 

Overall Thoughts on the MASH Scented Neon Nail Polish Set:
  • Every single shade in the collection had really nice, smooth and even application.
  • All 6 shades smelled exactly like their descriptions and even once I had removed the polish, my nails still smelled a little fruity.
  • The products from MASH arrived very quickly.
  • Initially when I received these polishes, I thought they looked like dupes for the Claire's scented collection. Although they are similar, I don't think they are dupes and the colors seem richer.
  • I wouldn't exactly call these polishes "neons"; they are all very nice bright, rich colors, but I expect my neons to be "in your face" bright. 
  • OVERALL, these were great polishes and super fun for the upcoming spring/summer season. I would purchase polishes from MASH again for sure.
You can pick up these and other products on the MASH website.

Do you own any MASH polishes or stamping plates? Which ones?

*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

5 comments:

  1. yes, they are all gorgeous, but my favorite is pink! :)

    xoxo,katiee*
    http://katiee5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks awesome! Perfect colors for the spring/summer season too! Thanks for the great swatches and review :)

    ReplyDelete