4.15.2013

Liquid Lacquer - Dazed and Confused

Sneaky Melissa created a BONUS shade as part of her Physical Graffiti Collection, Dazed and Confused and was available in the last restock. I was lucky enough to snag one up before they were all sold out so that I would have the COMPLETE collection.

Dazed and Confused is a gray polish with a holographic shimmer.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Liquid Lacquer - Dazed and Confused
-No Time

I have three coats of this lovely shade on in the pictures, also, unlike with my previous Physical Graffiti swatches, I did add a topcoat to this one which sort of dulled the holo effect; but I was planning on wearing this to work and needed it to dry fast and stay on. 

I loved all the polishes in this collection and can't wait to see what Melissa comes up with next.


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty color! I love how neutral it is but with the holographic effect in it, it makes it special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous polish. I love that it is a neutral but also a holo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously special polish! I'm new to this brand but eager to see more!

    ReplyDelete