9.09.2012

Adventures in Stamping - Toxic or Poisonous

Happy Sunday! This week's theme in Adventures in Stamping is Toxic or Poisonous. I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this mani, and although it didn't turn out exactly how I was hoping, I do like the look of it!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Essence - Black is Back
-Nail Stripers (not sure of the colors)
-Konad - White
-OTD
-Plate - BM-215

The look I was going for with these nails were the red and white and yellow and black snakes that are poisonous, not sure what type of snake it is, but I'm pretty sure you ladies know the one I am talking about.

Today is going to be a short post, but I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday if you're an [American] football fan, make sure to watch the Steelers BEAT the Broncos tonight!


4 comments:

  1. red touch yellow, kill a fellow. red touch black, friend of jack. your "snake" is perfectly harmless. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friendly snake is totally cool, love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great. Pretty trippy looking from a distance :]

    ReplyDelete