9.29.2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge - Football

This week's theme is "Football". It is going to be fun to see what all of the ladies come up with! Living in Pittsburgh, football = Steelers. Instead of doing something JUST black and gold, I did some generic nails too! I am sure there will be plenty more Steelers mani's this season.





I used a ton of different polishes for these so I am not going to list them out (bad blogger, I know). If you're not familiar with football or the Steelers, I will go through the nails. 
Pointer - 50 Yard Line
Middle - Colors from the Steelers Logo
Ring - Football
Pinky - Black and Gold (and white); Steelers Colors

Thinking back I probably should have used more black in this mani, however, I still think it's really fun. I REALLY love the football nail and how the dimples look!


Make sure to check out the other ladies participating with their football nails!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you did a different take, it looks great! :] I love the football, the little dots add great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! Such a unique take on football manis, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, I love the way you painted it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a steeler fan I love your nail art and as a newbie to nail art I love the thought into your design. I have only used the black and gold. I might try your design hope you don't mind ? Steeler nation rocks

    ReplyDelete