9.10.2012

Sinful Colors - Go Go Girl

Over the weekend I attended the wedding reception of one of my close girlfriends from work. I wore a long creme and black asymmetrical striped jersey maxi dress. I wore my hair up in a sock bun (my go to style for the hot days of summer) and the bride looked gorgeous. I loved it.

I knew I wanted to do something classic with my nails so I went with one of my new Sinful Colors, Go Go Girl:





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Sinful Colors - Go Go Girl
-OTD

Don't you love this polish? I didn't really feel like I had a nice go to red color but this will now be it. It's application was nice and this is two coats, but it is not really a creme nor a jelly so that was different. May try a jelly sandwich and see if anything happens. lol. 

Also, over the weekend, Katee from A Girl and her Polish informed me that I had won 1st prize in her recent giveaway. I was so excited. I love her blog and think hers nail are perfection everyday, so I was so excited to win! (and the prizes are pretty awesome too)

Happy Monday Loves!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Every girl needs a go-to red for those occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got perfect nails and hand. Red is really sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome on you! Red is probably my favourite nail colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this red! Looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous red! It looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour!
    www.easynailart1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete