9.07.2012

Matte Flower Power

Hello Loves!

Today I am showing you a mani inspired by this awesome creation, by Alice of One Nail to Rule Them All. All of her mani's are super cute and perfect and this one is no exception. Mine however, is another story, I just didn't take my time on it, so I am slightly disappointed. Doesn't look horrible, just not as polished as I would like. 

Anywho,





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Sinful Colors - Ocean Side
-Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
-Sinful Colors - Pull Over
-Sinful Colors - Fig
-Sinful Colors - Outrages
-NYC - Matte Me Crazy

What do you think? I don't love this mani and I don't hate this mani; just isn't as polished as Alice's. I do really like the new Sinful Colors that I purchased and think this color combo is perfect for fall - I am loving the darker colors coming out now!!!


1 comment: