9.04.2012

Tape Mani & Color Comparison

Back to work today :( BOO, but at least its a short week!

Today I am wearing a tape mani that I created with two of my Wet 'n Wild Megalast polishes.





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Wet 'n Wild - On A Trip
-Wet 'n Wild - I Need A Refresh-Mint
-OTD

Ever since I got my tape earlier this summer, I really like being able to create nice clean tape mani's! I think this looks good and love the color combo. 

When I put the On A Trip on, I couldn't help but think that I have another polish that looks exactly like it, Funky Fingers Cheshire, so here we have, my first post with a comparison!!




In the warm light of my living room, I was sure these were going to be dupes, however, lol, once I swatched them and took them to the light box I can see they are clearly not dupes. They are, however, similar. If I could only have one (haha - who ever said that?!) I would prefer On A Trip over Cheshire. I love the shape of the Wet 'n Wild Megalst brush and felt like it was more opaque (though both of these swatches are two coats only).

Which of these blurples is your favorite? Have you tried tape mani's? Do you love them as much as I do? 


6 comments:

  1. Love the tape mani and the color combo you chose! I would have to say my favorite blurple is Cheshire :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. I'm loving the striping tape looks:)

    ReplyDelete