9.26.2012

Pink Matte Reverse Glitter Gradient

Hello Lovelies!

Today I am showing you a pink matte reverse glitter gradient that I did a little bit ago. I really like the look of the reverse glitter gradients and they are so easy to do! Other people are fans too, I am even doing my future  Sister-In Law's nails for her wedding with one :) (P.S. - Can't wait Kristi!)





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Essie - Cascade Cool
-Spoiled - Jewelry Heist
-NYC - Matte Me Crazy

I love this look, it's so simple, delicate, pretty, etc. I absolutely LOVE the look of glitter over cremes and then mattifying the entire thing! 

Do you like this look? Have you tried a reverse glitter gradient yet?


7 comments:

  1. It's so pretty!!!! :) I love the color and glitter :) polishednailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So girly and pretty! I love it!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, this kind of mani is easy and yet eye catching - this one is super fiminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything becomes really pretty when it is in matte!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the baby pink matted. I have to try that!

    ReplyDelete