9.22.2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge - Cloudy Days

Aren't you just loving the Fall Into Autumn Challenge series?! I am!

Today's theme is Cloudy Days; this is something that I am very familiar with living in Pittsburgh. There are for sure, without a doubt, definitely more cloudy days in the 'burgh than there are Sunny Days. I knew exactly what I wanted to do; something similar to my Summer Nights / Northern Lights mani (from the Lazy Days of Summer)





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-NYC - Sidewalkers
-Sinful Colors - Slate
-Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
-Sinful Colors - Morning Star
-NYC - Matte Me Crazy

I started off with the grey base and sponged on "random" dark grey, white, blue, and more white polish to get the billowing cloud effects; do you see it? I love it. lol. 

What do you think? Do you see Cloudy Days in this? 

Check out the other ladies participating in Fall Into Autumn :)




2 comments: