9.24.2012

Butter London - Shag

Back to work, and back to swatching my new polishes! Today I am showing you my second Butter London Polish, "Shag".





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Button London - Shag
-OTD

Shag is a lovely bronze shimmer polish. I have on two coats and it is completely opaque. I am really loving these Butter London polishes because the application on both have been wonderful. This is a really nice color for fall and imagine I will be using it as a base in some more nail art in the next couple of months.

Do you own any Butter London polishes? What is your favorite? Are they any other "must haves" that I should get my hands on?

Update: After I wore this polish all day, my husband's cousin asked me if I could try a dark burgundy / maroon with silver tips, Shag is a little more bronze/red but I added silver tips to show her anyway. This isn't a style I would normally wear, but was glad to try it out for her.


5 comments:

  1. It's really beautiful!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver tips!!! Plays nicely against the dark, shimmery bronzish red of Shag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous bronze/copper color, and the silver tips are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Stephanie, I love the silver tips on this color!

    ReplyDelete